As a private person
As a private person
Benefit in 3 different ways
You can become one of Incofin cvso’s shareholders for as little as EUR 130.20, which corresponds to 1/20th of a share. An entire share costs EUR 2,604.
Your 3 benefits:
- Dividend: in 2012 the dividend amounted to 2.5%. Incofin cvso does not strive for a maximum dividend, only for a fair one. First and foremost, we want our investments to achieve a major social impact. Furthermore, Incofin cvso is not in a position to guarantee future returns.
- For the first EUR 190 of the dividend, you will not have to pay a withholding tax.
- Tax break of 5% of the invested amount: Incofin cvso is an accredited development fund for microfinancing. In consequence, you can obtain a tax break by investing in this fund. Be sure to read the conditions for tax break.
For each installment of 100 shares (EUR 260,400), you are entitled to a mandate in the Board of Directors.
How can you invest in the Incofin cvso fund?
If you would like to invest in the Incofin cvso fund, you simply have to complete the following steps:
- Fill out the registration form
- Transfer the desired amount to the account number of Incofin cvso at VDK Spaarbank: IBAN: BE16 8900 1429 2474 - BIC: VDSPBE91.
Once we have received your deposit, you will receive:
- a certificate as proof of your share ownership;
- Incofin’s monthly newsletter;
- the annual report.
If your investment entitles you to a tax break, you will receive a tax certificate before 31 March in the year following your registration. For example: for your payment in 2014, you will receive a certificate before 31 March 2015.
Why would you invest in microfinancing?
Poor people in developing countries have limited access to the services provided by regular commercial banks, either because their income is too low or because they live in secluded areas. Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) specifically target these people. People with ideas and a sense of initiative can borrow a small amount (microcredit) from an MFI, intended for investment in their own micro-enterprise. This loan leads to a higher standard of living and a greater capacity to cope for the borrower, who contributes to the growth of the local economy. Today, approximately 150 million people have access to microcredit, through more than 10,000 active MFIs worldwide.
Invest through Incofin cvso. Your contribution helps people in developing countries to build a decent life for themselves…
Between 1 January and 30 June, you may withdraw (completely or partially) as an Incofin cvso shareholder by writing. This is free of charge. When you withdraw, you are entitled to the distribution of the nominal deposit.