To strengthen our team we are looking for a Technical Assistance Junior Associate. The person will be based out of the Antwerp, Belgium office.
The Technical Assistance Junior Associate will be responsible for supporting the Technical Assistance Manager and Associate in the daily management of Incofin Technical Assistance (TA) facilities. He/ she will manage TA projects, prepare monitoring reports and streamline processes that allow the TA team to maintain and improve its efficiency, simplicity and speed of operations. At the same time he/ she will support TA fundraising activities, communications efforts, incl. organization of events and development of publications.
As a Junior Associate you will receive frequent coaching and mentoring from various colleagues. In this role you will work closely with your direct colleagues as well as the Investment team which is located in various offices of Incofin. In addition you will interact with both internal and external partner institutions from our global network.
- With a solid sense of ownership, manage projects across TA facilities, from idea identification, development of TA project proposals, procurement process, monitoring and evaluation. The projects will mostly focus on Latin America and West Africa.
- Ad hoc administrative project support: drafting legal agreements, preparing payment requests, etc.
- Support in the preparation of monitoring reports on TA facilities, including technical and financial monitoring
- Support in streamlining TA processes by improving financial management and reporting/pipeline tools, templates, legal documents, etc.
- Support in creating presentations and other preparatory materials to support TA fundraising
- Research on TA donors, industry trends, etc.
- Expanding and consolidating the consultant database
- Support in TA communications efforts (drafting articles, developing case studies, etc.)
- Support in the preparation and execution of TA committee meetings (formatting of documents, drafting minutes, technical set up, etc.)
- Support with the annual audit of TA facilities
- Assist with the organization of TA events
- Assist in developing TA publications and other knowledge materials
- Other task as applicable
- Background in social/political science, business, management, marketing, environmental studies
- Minimum 1 year of experience in development cooperation / microfinance / sustainability
- Excellent proficiency in English and Spanish; good knowledge of French is an asset
- Solid Excel skills, good with numbers and data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative and ready to explore new opportunities
- ‘Can do’ attitude, action oriented and solutions driven
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and team work spirit
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Ability to function effectively in a geographically dispersed virtual team
- Clear fit with Incofin’s values
- 6 months contract with possibility of extension
Contact person and job application
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Viktoria Popova, Technical Assistance Manager: email@example.com