To strengthen our team we are looking for a Research Analyst. The person will be based out of the Phnom Penh, Cambodia office.
The position focuses on supporting the Asia Investment senior team in the following aspects:
- Debt: assisting in the investment process, including due diligence preparation, participation in field due diligences, financial reporting, AML-KYC and risk analysis, covenant monitoring, legal process supervision, etc.
- Equity: assisting in the investment process including helping in deal sourcing, conducting primary and secondary research on various industries and evaluating competitive landscape for prospective opportunities, preparing financial modelling and due diligences, preparing and updating investee MIS dashboards.
- Impact: support in the implementation of Incofin’s impact strategy: including impact reporting, contribution to communication and reporting material to asset owners, analysis on investee’s social performance.
- Holds a Master’s degree in a relevant major (International Development, Economics, Finance)
- Previous working experience of at least 3 years in impact investment or research is a requirement
- Working experience with East Asian developing markets is a requirement
- Strong affinity for impact and responsible finance
- Thorough understanding of financial metrics and financial modelling
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Analytical, great attention to detail and result-oriented
- Collaborative, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Excellent working proficiency of the English language is required. We welcome candidates proficient in Mandarin Chinese.
- A challenging assignment in a fast growing multicultural company
- A high degree of job satisfaction thanks to Incofin’s social commitment
- A competitive remuneration
- Ample opportunity to develop within a dynamic environment and based out of an emerging economy
Contact person and job application
To apply, please send your CV (one page) and a cover letter (one page) to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 21st 2018. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.