To strengthen our team we are looking for a portfolio management junior associate. The person will be based out of the Antwerp, Belgium office.
You will support and report to the Head of Debt Financial Institutions in the management of the Financial Institutions debt portfolios in line with the mandates of Incofin’s investment funds, and ensure appropriate reporting thereon.
Responsibilities in this position will be:
- ensuring the end-to-end management of the pipeline of debt investment proposals,
- liaising with investments teams across the regional offices,
- organizing, coordinating and acting as secretary of the investment committees,
- analysing Investment proposals,
- supporting the implementationon and monitoring of strategies and budgets,
- preparing allocation proposals based on impact, risk and return criteria.
- Passionate about Incofin’s business and making a difference
- 2-3 years of professional experience in multicultural environment, preferably in financial or professional services industry
- Inclusive and a genuine team player
- Degree in finance, economics or similar
- Strong analytical mind and an eye for detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Resilient to stress and ability to manage strict deadlines
- Autonomous, accountable, able to work independently and take initiatives
- Proficient communication and presentation skills
- Affinity with fund or portfolio management; including its legal and administrative aspects
- Good IT user skills (MS Office, and in particular with excel skills)
- Fluency in English and Dutch both orally and in writing are required
- A challenging assignment in a fast growing multicultural company
- A high degree of job satisfaction thanks to Incofin’s social commitment
- A competitive remuneration
- Ample opportunity to develop within a dynamic environment
Contact person and job application
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.