To strengthen our team we are looking for a Investment Manager – Financial Institution Debt. The person will be based out of the Phnom Penh, Cambodia office.
Achieve the annual Financial Institutions debt objectives for Asia, including impact metrics, total amount disbursed, targeted yields, strong portfolio quality, in order to generate value to the investors and contribute to a more inclusive society.
Manage part of Incofin’s debt portfolio in countries of responsibility in Asia; covering the entire investment cycle from deal sourcing, due diligence and transaction execution to portfolio monitoring.
- Actively manage the existing Asia debt portfolio and the Asia debt pipeline in countries of responsibility
- Lead end-to-end debt investment transactions (rollovers and new loans), including sourcing, term sheet negotiation, due diligences, credit proposal writing, investment committee presentation, support in loan agreement drafting, portfolio monitoring
- Assist investees in timely financial, compliance and impact reporting
- Proactively identify risks and business opportunities in the Asian region in rural financial inclusion
- Collaborate effectively with team and other Incofin functions in regional offices and at the headquarters
- Represent Incofin before different stakeholders to support the positioning of the company’s brand .
- Master degree in economics, finance, or business administration
- Strong financial and credit analysis skills, knowledge of accounting
- Very strong written and oral communication skills in English. Other languages from the region are an advantage
- Strong affinity for impact and responsible finance
- Ability to work collaboratively with a global team
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage work with up to 40% travel time
- +5 years of work experience related to financial institutions lending
- Work experience with Asian developing markets
Contact person and job application