To strengthen our team we are looking for an Investment Manager Agrofinance for Africa. The person will be based out of the Antwerp, Belgium office, or Nairobi, Kenyan office, according to preference.
- Identify investment debt prospects in Africa in the agro value chain and with a special focus towards companies or association related to smallholder’s farmers.
- Lead the due diligence of possible prospects with the purpose of preparing an investment proposal to the investment committee.
- Lead the negotiations of investment conditions looking forward in obtaining the best return on investment for the funds.
- Present and defend proposals before the investment committees to obtain its approval.
- Lead the closing of transactions, together with the legal area (contracts), to assure that the conditions agreed are included in the documents.
- Lead the investment monitoring in order to assure quality in the investment portfolio and the credit repayment.
- Monitor the investment debt pipeline in order to assure the execution of the portfolio goals.
- Master´s degree in finance or economics with specialty in agro or Agronomist with special degree in finance
- Technical domain of debt / loan investment
- Bilingual in English & French (a must)
- Good IT user skills (excellent knowledge of MS Office)
- 4 to 5 years of experience in working in the agricultural value chain ideally in investments and/or Technical assistance. Deep knowledge of the African agriculture context.
Important notice: Only candidates fulfilling these criteria will be contacted.
- A challenging assignment in a fast growing multicultural company
- A high degree of job satisfaction thanks to Incofin’s social commitment
- A competitive remuneration
- Ample opportunity to develop within a dynamic environment and based out of an emerging economy
Contact person and job application
All interested candidates need to send their CV as well as a cover/motivation letter to David Dewez (firstname.lastname@example.org), Incofin’s Fund Manager Agro before February the 20th 2019.